See above link which will give you further links to Event Entry Information, Final Event Information, Event Start Lists, Course Map and Location Map.
Registration is at the start/finish area of the course in Cumbernauld Park. Parking is at Cumbernauld High School (G67 2UF). There will be refreshments to buy in the school cafe and on the course. **Please note I have pre-registered all athletes so I will pick up the athlete numbers.**
To ensure safe arrival, getting a car park space, meeting up and doing a warm up can everyone be there for 11am.
If we meet on the course as I will have the club tent and will need to park nearer to get it on the course.
Race Start Times
Young Females, 3 x 2.5k, 12.30pm
Young Males, 3 x 2.5.k, 1.05pm
On the day please remember
1.Calderglen Harrier black & amber vest - remember this is essential (phone if you need to buy one) Black shorts or black running trousers
2. Ideally cross country spikes or trail shoes. If not your trainers but it will be harder to run.
3. Safety pins for pinning your number on your vest
4. Layers in case it's cold and waterproofs in case of wet weather. Wellie boots if you have time to walk the course. Spare socks & clothes
5. Food and drink for after your race. Money if you want to buy food.
6. If you can't make the race please let me know ASAP
See you all tomorrow, Richard