Monday 24 September 2018

RACE ENTRY DECISION

I recently communicated to the young athletes at training and to parents through are usual social media channels that we were looking to recruit teams to take part in the West District Cross Country Championships Relays on Saturday 13th October.
 
With regret due to low numbers for a variety of reasons including no responses and I believe a lack of interest I have decided not enter any Calderglen Harriers young athletes for this event.
 
The next 2 events in the race calendar are also team relay races and so have decided in advance not to enter any Calderglen Harriers young athletes for these events.
 
The first individual cross country championship is on Saturday 10th November for under 15 and under 17 age groups and seniors & masters. This event is in Lanark and closing date is Wednesday 17th October.  If anyone young athlete is interested in this event please let me know.
 
If anyone wishes to speak to me about my decision on a one to one basis parent or young athlete please approach me.
 
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment