Sunday 21 August 2011

Lanarkshire AAA Track & Field Championships 2011

Further to my announcement on Wednesday night I now enclose the details I have on this forthcoming event.
The Track & Field Championships will take place on Saturday 27th August  at the John Wright Sports Centre, East Kilbride.
1.     Declarations will start at 11.00a.m and close at 12.15p.m.
2.     Age groups will be as in previous years i.e.U/11, U/13 etc
3.     Numbers will be worn back and front.
4.     Both track and field events will commence at 12noon
5.     In any event with more than 8 runners, heats will be run ,fastest time wins
6.     LONG JUMP WILL BE PRE-ENTRY ONLY 
7.     All judges decisions will be final
Each club MUST supply at least two officials
If any young athlete is interested please let me know on Wednesday 24th August training so I can finalise the squad and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment