Wednesday, 19 September 2018


Due to the current severe weather we have had so far today I have decided to cancel tonight's training.
There is likely to be alot of tree debris around Calderglen Country Park, I know train services have been cancelled so home time for parents might be a nightmare, rush hour on the roads might be worse and I don't anyone risking themselves to get their son or daughter to running if delayed getting home from work.
Also I don't want to put any young athletes or coaches at risk in this weather tonight. 
Saturday session still planned to be on and any changes Mark will communicate through Facebook group. 

Please spread the word.  See you all next week

Thank you and stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment