In light of the pending weather over the next 24 hours the forecasted temperature during training could be as low as minus 5c with heavy snow showers & breezy forecasted throughout the day tomorrow. I am cancelling the session. The weather could be too cold for some if not dressed correctly and the areas we use around Calderglen Country Park could be dangerous underfoot or we all get caught in one of these sudden snow blizzards, so we'll be cautious and give you all A NIGHT OFF!
Mark will let everyone know about the Saturday sesssion as there is a big senior club race on that day which both Mark & I are racing.
I have put this message out on email and facebook group page. Please spread the word.