Saturday 14 October 2017

WEST DISTRICT TEAMS AND RUNNING ORDER

The teams are list here:

  Girls AGirls B
u13Leg 1Olivia HendryEve Lindsay
u15/13Leg 2Renee ConneffBrooke Conneff
u17/u15Leg 3Freya KaneLucy Saez

    Boys A Boys B
u13 Leg 1 Lewis Moir  
u15/13 Leg 2 Patrick Saez  
u17/u15 Leg 3 Louis Blake  


I need to declare these teams and running order in advance and collect your numbers, if anyone is no longer able to run, then please let me know this evening preferably and certainly by first thing tomorrow morning. 

As I said in the earlier blog we have 2 Young Female teams and 1 Young Male team running but have capacity for another team of 3 Young Male Athletes.

So if you want a run, please let me know this evening and I will update the teams.

This is a club event with juniors and seniors running, the weather is anticipated to be like today so lets see what Calderglen Harriers can do!

Richard




No comments:

Post a Comment